IOT Card Reader
WiFi based RFID reader with LCD display
WiFi based RFID reader with LCD display and cloud integration
Our Solutions :
- Texas CC3200 controller
- Connects to cloud
- Uses MFRC522
- 2×16 LCD display
- Buzzer and LED indication
- RFID reader for IOT applications including cloud integration
Retrofit analog meters with Digital meters.
Retrofit all analog meters with Digital meters. It includes main controller and display board development.
Our Solution :
Texas TMS570 Microcontroller was used for signal processing and display. EEPROM, RTC, Display Driver, ADC and DAC were interfaced with Microcontroller
- Interface to legacy sensors.
- Driving pressure sensor through DAC.
- Power supply hardware design.
Ready to Integrate with ECU Software
UDS Stack Solutions – Ready to Integrate with ECU Software
Complete end-to-end ECU side stack comprising of ISO 14229 UDS stack for application diagnostics ISO 15031-5 for EOBD – On Board Diag services
ISO 15765 – underneath network layer protocol support diagnostics over CAN
- MISRA-C compliant.
- Tested with Vector tool set (third party).
- Tested under SIL (Software-In-Loop) environment.
- Tested OBD diagnostic services relevant for Diesel Engines.
- Support for additional UDS/EOBD services will be given on need basis.
- Lower foot print (depends on the MCU architecture):
- Stack is portable on 8/16/32bit MCUs
- CAPL scripts shall be provided along with stack for testing purpose.
Bluetooth OBD tool for vehicles
The Bluetooth OBD tool enables vehicle diagnostic and reporting capability.
The OBD systems give the vehicle owner or a repair technician access to the state of various vehicle sub-systems and sensors that are reported by the ECU itself via CAN bus.
This OBD is developed using standard UDS, which makes it compatible with all modern vehicles.
It provides real-time data in addition to a standardized series of diagnostic trouble codes, or DTCs, which allow the user to rapidly identify and resolve malfunctions within the vehicle.
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific.
2. Display the pcodes description, remedy and resolution retrieved from the server.
3. Clear trouble codes that are healed and restore optimal state.
4. Display various engine parameters such as temperature, pressure, air/fuel flow rate, RPM, etc.
5. Display freeze frames for all DTCs.
6. FOTA of target ECU.