The OBD systems give the vehicle owner or a repair technician access to the state of various vehicle sub-systems and sensors that are reported by the ECU itself via CAN bus.
This OBD is developed using standard UDS, which makes it compatible with all modern vehicles.
It provides real-time data in addition to a standardized series of diagnostic trouble codes, or DTCs, which allow the user to rapidly identify and resolve malfunctions within the vehicle.
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific.
2. Display the pcodes description, remedy and resolution retrieved from the server.
3. Clear trouble codes that are healed and restore optimal state.
4. Display various engine parameters such as temperature, pressure, air/fuel flow rate, RPM, etc.
5. Display freeze frames for all DTCs.
6. FOTA of target ECU.